www.bcmch.org is committed to protecting your privacy. It is important to us that our customers retain their privacy while taking advantage of the services that we have to offer. To this end, we adhere to the following basic principles: We employ the highest levels of security to keep your personal information strictly confidential.
We will not disclose or sell any of your personal information, including your name, address, age, sex or medical history to any third party.
- What information we collect from you
- How we use that information
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. If you have any questions you can reach out to us at email@example.com
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to you, and we won't share this information to third party.
We collect information in the following way:
- Information you give us: Name, phone number, email id
How we use information we collect
We use this data only for managing medical records and won't share it to a third party.
- No cancellations are entertained for those services that the BCMCH had offered on promotional offer / special occasions or Discount period. These are limited occasion offers by the hospital and hence cancellations are not possible in any conditions.
- BCMCH also reserves the rights to cancel your account any time without any notice and refund.
- We will try our level best to offer quality services that matches for our clients.
- In case, any patient is not completely satisfied with our services we can provide a refund. All refunds will take maximum of 7 working days to process and it will be refunded in your account either by Account Credits or direct deposit in your bank account.
- If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of Payment Gateway Name payments refund will be made to the same Bank account.