Our experienced team of ENT surgeons, highly trained speech-language pathologists and audiologists offer high quality ENT care. We are equipped with state-of-the-art devices like operating microscopes, Storz monitor and camera, Storz nasal, laryngeal and ear surgery instruments, Storz debriders and micro drills.Our ultra-clean operation theatres are capable of handling complex and emergency surgical needs. Our doctors are up-to-date on the latest advances in the medical field by attending workshops, conferences and seminars. We are also committed to teaching at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels along with research and innovation in ENT head and neck surgery.
Treatment and procedures:
- Foreign bodies in the ear, nose and throat.
- Otological diseases like earache, discharge, bleeding, trauma, hearing loss, tinnitus, vertigo, etc.
- Oral cavity, larynx, and throat disorders
- Head and neck disorders like screening and treatment of malignancies, thyroid and salivary gland diseases, small scar thyroidectomies
- Audiology, speech and swallowing disorders evaluation, diagnosis and treatment
- Adenoidectomy by curettage and endoscopically with debrider and coblation
- Septoplasty – conventional and endoscopic surgeries
- Nasal polypectomy using Microdebrider
- FESS and Extended FESS
- Rhinoplasty, both internal and external
- Vocal cord surgeries for vocal nodules, cysts, polyps, cancers, etc.
- Myringotomy and grommets for MEE
- All types of tympanoplasty for CSOM
- Modified Radical Mastoidectomy for unsafe type CSOM
- Submandibular sialadenectomy
- Direct laryngoscopy and rigid esophagoscopy