Dr Sunitha Mary Mathew is an Associate Professor in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology with over 12 years of experience. She had her undergraduate training from Government Medical College Thiruvananthapuram and her Masters in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Government Medical College Kottayam. She joined Believers Church Medical College Hospital on July 2014 right from its inception.
She has good Laparoscopic experience and has worked with experts of laparoscopy like Dr Kurian Joseph, Chennai and Dr Nirmala Jayashankar, Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.
- MBBS - Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram.
- MS (OBG) - Government Medical College, Kottayam.
- DGO - Government Medical College, Kottayam.
- DNB(OBG) - National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- FMAS - Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery by AMASI.
- Operative Laparoscopic Training at Joseph Nursing Home, Chennai.
- Certified in Advanced Obstetric Ultrasound (FOGSI Recognised).
- Government Medical College Kottayam.
- Prashanth Fertility Research Centre, Chennai.
- Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.
- Joseph Nursing Home, Chennai.
- Laparoscopic Surgery.
- High-Risk Pregnancy.
- Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India.
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association.