MD (Med), DNB (Med), DNB (Endo), MA (Organizational Leadership and Management)
Dr. Finny did his undergraduate, post graduate and higher speciality training at CMC, Vellore and obtained a 2 yr. MTI Fellowship of the Royal College at Basildon University Hospital, Essex, UK.
His areas of expertise include Obesity, Thyroid Disorders, Metabolic bone disease and Osteoporosis, Pituitary related Disorders, Medullary Thyroid Cancer, Hypokalemic Periodic Paralysis, Glucocorticoid Misuse & its Public Health Importance
Awards & Achievements
- Dr V Benjamin Prize in Community Medicine (1991). CMC Vellore.
- Dr P. Koshi Prize in Internal Medicine. (1996). CMC Vellore
- Dr Jacob Memorial prize for MD Internal Medicine. (2001). CMC Vellore
- Best Poster Award. Annual Winter Symposium. (2007). CMC Vellore
- Gold medal for the best poster presentation. ESICON (Endocrinology society of India Conference). Kolkata in Dec 2012
- 20 indexed publications in National and International Journals
- Reviewer for the CHRISMED Journal of Health and Research (A publication of Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. From 2014 till present. British Medical Journal (BMJ Case reports). Editorial board member and reviewer from July 2015 and Tropical Doctor reviewer from July 2018