- Dr. Elizabeth Varkey Cherian
- DCH, MRCP (UK), MRCPCH (UK)
MBBS, DCH, MRCP, MRCPCH
- Graduation: Coimbatore Medical College (CMC), Madras University
- Post-graduation: Stanley Medical College. Madras University.
- Examinations of the Royal Colleges of UK (1997) and Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health (1998).
- PSG Institute of Medical science (Coimbatore)
- Sultan Qaboos University Hospital (Oman).
- Father Muller Medical College Hospital (Mangalore). Karnataka
- Royal Colleges (UK),
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP)
- Indian Medical association.
- British Medical Journal (BMJ Case Reports)
- Provide Ambulatory Medical Care to Children from Birth to Teens.
- Empower Mothers of Children with Developmental delay on Family-centered Care.
- Holding Hands with Institutions that promote the Welfare of Disabled Children.