Dr. Jathin Sam Thekkethil is a dynamic ENT Surgeon known for his enthusiasm and empathy in patient care. He is trained in comprehensive management of diseases of Ear, Nose & Throat. Dr. Jathin’s areas of special interest include Paediactric Sleep Disorders, Functional Endoscopic Sinus surgery (FESS), Micro Ear Surgery and phonosurgery for management of complex throat & voice problems. He offers surgery using Coblation Method (bloodless & less pain surgical method) for Paediatric Sleep Disorder (Adenoid Hyperplasia) and presented talks & lectures in state level ENT conferences.
His other areas of interest include healthcare administration and integration of Information Technology with healthcare. He is currently pursuing MBA (Hospital & Health Systems Management) from the prestigious Birla Institute of Technology & Sciences (BITS) – Pilani.
- MS (ENT): Shri. B. M. Patil Medical College Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Vijayapura - 2016
- MBBS: Pushpagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Thiruvalla – 2012
- Certificate Course on Innovation and IT Management from Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Worked as External monitor for Intensified Pulse Polio Immunization Program in 2012, for National Polio Surveillance Project (A Government of India & World Health Organization Collaboration)
- Publications: 5 (in peer reviewed national journals)
- Presented various topics in State level ENT Conferences
- Proficient in Malayalam, English, Hindi & Kannada