Orthopaedic Surgery was the first department to begin functioning at the Believer’s Church Medical College Hospital. The vision of the department right from its inception has been to provide state of the art orthopaedic care coupled with care and compassion. We derive great satisfaction that we have been able to provide high quality Orthopaedic care to many, who were denied such treatment elsewhere.
We have world class infrastructure such as Ultra-clean Operation theatres with laminar airflow and HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate air) filters. High quality C-arm and Image intensifier. Most modern imported versatile O.T tables. High resolution world class arthroscopy equipment.
To ensure that our patients get latest best quality care, our staff continually update their skills by attending conferences, seminars and workshops. We are also committed to teaching both at undergraduate and post graduate levels and research and innovation in Orthopaedic surgery.
TREATMENT AND PROCEDURES
- 24 x 7 Trauma Care including patients with multiple fractures and poly-trauma patients
- Arthroscopic (key-hole) Surgery
- Geriatric Orthopaedics especially fractures in the elderly
- Paediatric Orthopaedics including correction of birth deformities
- Treatment for acute and chronic back pain
- Total Joint Replacements most commonly of the Hip, Knee and Shoulder
- Bone and soft tissue tumour surgery
- Spine surgery
- Hand surgery including microvascular surgical procedures.
- Limb reconstruction surgeries including Ilizarov techniques
Out Patient Department Timings
MONDAY TO FRIDAY08:00am to 4:30pm
Files can be taken out at the reception from 06:00 am to 12:30 pm
Advance booking can be done, except on Saturdays.
SATURDAY08:00am to 01:00pm
Walk-in from 06:00 am onwards
- Monday to Saturday Consultants will be on rounds attending to inpatients from 08:00 am till 10 am
SUNDAYNO OPD (24X7 Emergency Services)