The Department of Paediatrics is primarily concerned with the delivery of healthcare to children who come to Believers Church Medical college hospital. Our doctors have years of experience and knowledge and have earned national and international recognition for their various accomplishments. In addition to diagnosing and treating serious and complicated illnesses, our department has been gradually expanding since inception and has a full functional tertiary care Neonatal intensive care unit and now developing sub specialities like Paediatric Cardiology, Paediatric Pulmonology, Development clinics and Paediatric critical care services. The department serves as a referral centre and has weekly and monthly outreach programs in form of Medical Health camps.
PRIMARY CARE AT OPD
- Growth Assessment
- Development Assessment
- Immunization Check Up
- Well Child Check Up
- Counselling Regarding Preventive Measures Against Childhood Illness.
TREATMENT AND PROCEDURES
- Treatment of childhood illness
- Immunization as per latest IAP & WHO guidelines
- Health education and nutritional counselling
- Adolescent sreening and counselling
- Child Guidance Clinic. Child Psychologist And Psychiatrist Will Be Available
- After School Clinic On All Days
- Paediatric Asthma, Allergy And Respiratory Clinic.
- Childhood Epilepsy Follow Up Clinic.
- Well Baby Clinic.
- High Risk New Born Follow Up.
Out Patient Department Timings
MONDAY TO FRIDAY08:00am to 4:30pm
Files can be taken out at the reception from 06:00am to 12:30pm
Advance booking can be done, except on Saturdays
08:00am to 01:00pm
Walk in from 06:00am onwards
Monday to Saturday Consultants will be on rounds attending to inpatients from 08:00am till 10am
NO OPD (24X7 Emergency Services).
CHILD GUIDANCE CLINIC – ALL SECOND SATURDAYS
AFTER SCHOOL CLINIC - ALL SCOOL DAYS except Saturday Sunday & public holidays FROM 4-6:30pm
Extension +91-469-3023100 *1038