ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
The ENT department at Believers church medical college hospital provide excellent, problem oriented and ethical care for patients with all kinds of problems faced in ENT, head and neck. We have a comprehensive OPD assessment for adults and Pediatric patients for diagnosis and treatment.
In the department we routinely do all major and minor ENT, head and neck surgeries. We are well equipped with good operating microscopes, storz monitor and camera, storz nasal, laryngeal and ear surgery instruments, storz debriders, microdrills and ultra-clean operation theatres with laminar airflow, hepa (high efficiency particulate air) filters, operation tables.
To ensure that our patients get the latest best quality care, our staff continually update their skills by attending conferences, seminars and workshops. We are also committed to teaching at both undergraduate and post graduate levels along with research and innovation in ENT head and neck surgery.
Treatment & Procedures
- Foreign bodies in ear, nose and throat.
- Otological disease like ear ache, discharge, beeding, trauma, hearing loss, tinnitus and vertigo etc.
- Rhinological diseases like snoring, nasal block, allergy, cosmetic deformity, sinusitis, nasal polyps etc.
- Oral Cavity, Larynx and Throat Diseases like Sleep Apnea, Tonsilitis, Voice Disorders etc.
- Head and Neck Diseases like Screening and Treatment Of Malignancies, Thyroid and Salivary Gland Diseases Especially Smal Scar Thyroidectomies
- Audiology Speech and Swallowing Disorders Evaluation, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Adenoidectomy by Curettage and Endoscopically with Debrider and Coablation
- Septoplasy – Coventional and Endoscopic Surgeries
- Nasal Polypectomy By FESS Using Microdebrider
- FESS and Extended FESS
- Rhinoplasty, both Internal and External
- Vocal Cord Surgeries for Vocal Nodules, Cyst, Polyps Growths, Cancers etc.
- Myringotomy and Grommets for MEE
- Tympanoplasy all types for CSOM
- Modified Radical Mastoidectomy for CSOM Unsafe Types
- Submandibular Sailadenectomy
- D/L Scopy and Rigid Esophagoscopies
- Maxillofacial Traumas, Cleft Palate Surgeries and Parotid Surgeries with the help of Maxillofacial, Head and Neck Surgeon
Out Patient Department Timings
MONDAY TO FRIDAY08:00 am to 4:30 pm
Files can be taken out at the reception from 06:00 am to 12:30 pm
Advance booking can be done, except on Saturdays
SATURDAY08:00 am to 01:00 pm
Walk-in from 06:00 am onwards
Monday to Saturday Consultants will be on rounds attending to inpatients from 08:00 am till 10:00 am
SUNDAYNO OPD (24X7 Emergency Services)