Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
The department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation started functioning from February 1st 2015. The aim of the PMR department is to rehabilitate patients with various disabilities and our vision and mission is not only to give a hospital based rehabilitation but also provide a community based rehabilitation to the needy.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation department provides an integrated team based approach which aims to enhance and restore functional ability and quality of life to those with physical impairments or disabilities. It consists of a team of Physiatrist doctors working closely with the Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Rehabilitation Nurses, Speech Therapists, Orthotists and Prosthetists for the overall improvement of one’s function and quality of life.
Rehabilitation goals are set by the Physiatrists and they are carried out by the rehabilitation team for patients once their acute problems are settled along with timely evaluation and follow ups.
We have a well experienced team driven with compassion and we cater not only to the physical problems but also emotional and spiritual needs of a patient.
- Speech Therapy
- Prosthesis and Orthosis Work Shop
Treatment and Procedures
- Acute And Chronic Pain Management
- Rehabilitation Of Spinal Cord Injury
- Rehabilitation Of Stroke
- Rehabilitation Of Traumatic Brain Injury
- Botox Injections
- Phenol/ Alcohol Injections
- Contracture Management With Serial Casting / Pop Application
- Rehabilitation Of Cerebral Palsy
- Post TKR/ Post Acl Repair/ Post Thr/ Post Soulder Replacements Rehabilitation
- Other Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Antenatal And Postnatal Rehabilitation
- Post Amputation Rehabilitation( Prosthesis Fitting And Check Out)
- Orthosis For Nerve Palsy, Lba, Scoliosis, Spinal Cord Injury Etc.
- Community Based Rehabilitation
- Ncv / Emg
- Heat And Cold Modalities
- Electric Stimulation
- Gait Training With Orthosis And Parallel Bar
- Tilt Table
- Ultrasound Guided Interventions
Out Patient Department Timings
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
08:00 am to 4:30 pm
Files can be taken out at reception from 06:00 am to 12:30 pm
Advance booking can be done, except on Saturdays.
08:00 am to 01:00 pm
Walk in from 06:00 am onwards
Monday to Saturday Consultants will be on rounds attending to inpatients from 08:00 am till 10 am)
NO OPD (24X7 Emergency Services)