MD, DNB, DCH, D DIAB, PGDGM Professor & HOD of Medicine
- MBBS – Best outgoing student of 1973 MBBS Batch.
- Winner of Palambadam Memorial Award, Kadamapuzha Eapen Memorial Award for highest marks in 1 st MBBS.
- MD MG University.
- DNB National Board, New Delhi
- DCH Kerala University
- D DIAB Newcastle University, Australia
- PGDGM Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
- Former Professor of Medicine, Govt. Medical College, Kottayam/Calicut.
- Founder and In charge – Diabetic Clinic and Geriatric Clinic, Medical College, Kottayam
- MBBS, MD Examiner of various universities
- Currently serving as HOD and Unit Chief of Dept. of Internal Medicine in BCMCH
Field of Interest
- Internal Medicine
- Papers – Generalized Melioidosis – Post Graduate Medicine.
- Aseptic Meningitis – A study on “Udumbu” meat blood eaters.
- President – API, Kerala Chapter.