Dr. George Thomas is a Senior Consultant with more than 10 years of clinical experience & Associate Professor in ENT with more than 5 years of teaching experience. He did his post-graduation in ENT from the prestigious CMC, Vellore. He served as the Head of department of ENT at Al-Azhar Medical College, Thodupuzha. Dr. George Thomas is an expert in all routine ENT surgeries and advanced endoscopic procedures including repair of CSF Rhinorrhoea, DCR, pituitary surgery, Encephalocele repair etc.
He is well trained in Otological procedures like micro ear surgeries, tympanomastoidectomies, ossiculoplasty, stapedectomy and cochlear implant. He also has expertise in Head & Neck surgeries as high volume surgeon with minimal scar thyroidectomies. His areas of Interest include comprehensive Vertigo evaluation & management, Audio-Vestibular Rehabilitation and Voice Rehabilitation.
- MS (ENT): Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore
- DLO: Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai
- MBBS: Madras Medical College, Chennai
- Editor of Journal of Current Research in Otolaryngology
- Instrumental in setting up Voice Clinic and Paediatric ENT Clinic at CMC, Vellore
- Worked as a Visiting Consultant at Maldives
- Publications: 6 (in peer reviewed national & international jorunals)
- Presented various topics in State level ENT Conferences
- Proficient in Malayalam, English, Hindi & Tamil