MBBS, MS, DNB
Dr. Sherin Sams had her MBBS from Government medical college Thiruvananthapuram and post graduation in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Government medical college Kottayam. She is a diplomate qualified from the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
During her practicing years she had provided education and optimal care to all antenatal women from 1 st trimester till postpartum. Performed and assisted over a hundred minor & major surgeries in the diagnosis & treatment of obstetrics & gynaecologic problems and Monitored and followed up progress of patients and had Conducted many classes and seminars surrounding the topic of reproductive health. As a tutor, She also had Supervised gynaecological residents and other members of the medical team. She also had given lectures in CME conducted by the KOG’s team and BCMCH team and won prizes for paper and poster presentations in AKCOG.
- CRRI officer at CHC kumarakom
- Junior resident at Kottayam medical college Kottayam
- Lecturer at government medical college Kottayam
- Senior residency at Travancore medical college kollam
- Observation, assessment & diagnostic skills
- Expert in handling OP & IP department
- Experience in performing medical examinations using standard medical procedures
- Supervisory, training, organizational, time-management and work delegation skills
- Proficient in performing and assisting all Gynecological & Obstetric and minimal access surgeries
- Expert in conducting all high-risk labor
- Able to perform Gynaecological & Obstetric USS
- Able to communicate effectively to co-workers & to the public
- Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India.
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association.
- Effect of Progesterone Supplementation to Prevent Preterm JMSCR Vol||05||Issue||04||Page 20159-20167||April
- Aetiology and Prognosis in Pregnancy Related Acute Renal Failure JMSCR Vol||05||Issue||03||Page 19299-19305||March
- Institutional Study of Primary Cesarean Section among Multigravida, JMSCR Vol||05||Issue||04||Page 20713-20720||April
- Effect of hydration therapy on oligohydramnios, Cicily T. J.*, Sherin Sams, Anitha K. Gopal Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2017 May;6(5):1800-1805,