Senior Consultant ,Paediatric Cardiac Anaesthesiology
Dr.Sajith is a highly skilled Paediatric cardiac anaesthesiologist,whose gentle hands will put the baby to sleep preceding cardiac surgery or intervention.Following his DNB in Anaesthesiology,he secured a DM in cardiac anaesthesiology from the Sri Ramachandra Medical college,Chennai.He has extensive experience in India and abroad in this field.He was working at the Paediatric cardiac service of the prestigious King Faisal Hospital,Saudi Arabia, before joining BIHC.
- Intraoperative anastomotic site detection and assessment of LIMA-to-LAD anastomosis by epicardial ultrasound in off-pump coronary artery bypass grafting A prospective single-blinded. - Ann Card Anaesth 2010 Sep-Dec; 13(3):231-5.
- Early extubation in tetralogy of Fallot patients after complete repair. - Cardiol Young 2011 Aug 8; 21(4):378-82. Epub 2011 Feb 8.
- Lower Ministernotomy and Fast Tracking for Atrial Septal Defect. - Asian Cardiovasc Thorac Ann 2010 Feb; 18(2):166-9.
- Early Extubation in Ventricular Septal Defect. - J Clinic Experiment Cardiol 1:106. doi:10.4172/2155-9880.1000106.
- The effects of preemptive pregabalin on attenuation of stress response to endotracheal intubation and opioid-sparing effect in patients undergoing off-pump coronary artery bypass grafting. - Ann Card Anaesth 2012 Jan-Mar; 15(1):18-25.
- The effects of dexmedetomidine on attenuation of stress response to endotracheal intubation in patients undergoing elective off-pump artery bypass grafting. - Ann Card Anaesth 2012 Jan-Mar; 15(1):39-43.