MD Professor & Unit Chief of Medicine
- MBBS TD Medical College, Alleppey in 1976
- MD Govt. Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai in 1983
- Served in Tamilnadu Health Services, PHCs & Govt. Hospital (1980 – 1985)
- Medical College Sevices - Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai ((1985 – 1987); Madras Medical College, Chennai (1987 – 2004) 17 years as Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor of Medicine (1995 – 2004).
- Senior Consultant, Al Waha group clinics, Dubai, UAE (2004 – 2008).
- HOD of Medicine, Kanyakumari Govt. Medical College, Nagercoil (2008 – 2010).
- Dean, Govt. Kanyakumari Medical College, Nagercoil (2010).
- Served as Professor of Medicine and Unit Chief from 2010 – 2016 in Dr. SMCSI Medical College Hospital, Karakonam, Trivandrum.
- Joined BCMCH in August 2016 as Professor and Unit Chief (M2 Unit).
- Lifetime achievement award for Medical Education and Patient Care from Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai in November 2012.
- Presented papers in API conferences – 1995, 2003, 2014, and 2015.
- Scientific Publication in JAPI – February 2016.
- Awaited publication on Dengue Fever in Tropical Doctor.
- UG, PG Examiner for Dr. MGR Medical University and KUHS.
- Private practice – V S Hospitals, Kilpauk, Chennai (Once a month)