Dr Deepa Rajan trained in Gynecologic Oncology at GCRI (Gujarat Cancer Research Center, Ahmedabad) and Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Kaohsiung, Taiwan where she was awarded Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopy and Gynecologic Oncosurgery.
She is board qualified from the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi in Obstetrics and Gynecology. She has extensive experience in Advanced Laparoscopy and other minimally invasive procedures including for cancer and other high risk cases, and has worked in reputed hospitals with high patient volumes in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Delhi and Taiwan.
Field of expertise
Core expertise : Laparoscopic management of gynecologic problems including Cancer
The procedures being done by Dr Deepa Rajan at Believers Church Medical College Hospital include Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic management of Fibroids, Ovarian cysts, Hydrosalpinx, Endometriosis, Ectopic pregnancy, Prolapse, Sterilisation, Laparoscopic management of cancers of the uterus, cervix and ovary, Open surgery for gynecologic cancers, Vaginal surgeries such as hysterectomy and prolapse surgeries, Hysteroscopic procedures and Surgeries for urinary incontinence like TOT, Surgeries for infertility.
- Fellowships in Gynecologic Oncology and Advanced Laparoscopy from Kaohsiung Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan
- Fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology from Gujarat Cancer Research Institute, Ahmedabad, India
- Diplomate of the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- MBBS and DGO, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
- Fellowship in Laparoscopic Gynecology, Sunrise Hospital, Kochi
- Certifications in Infertility treatment and Ultrasound for Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Training in robotic surgery from Kaohsiung Chang Gung Memorial Hospital
- Clinicopathological Perspectives On Endometrioid Epithelial Ovarian Carcinoma In Indian Women, Indian Journal of Gynecologic Oncology, 2015
- Post Hysterectomy a Rare Case of Large Solid Retroperitoneal Pelvic Leiomyoma, 2012, Gujarat Cancer Society Research Journal
- Primary Fallopian Tube Carcinoma, Presenting as Uterine Malignancy, 2012, GujaratCancer Society Research Journal
- Primary Mucinous Adenocarcinoma of Appendix Presenting as Ovarian Mass, 2012, Gujarat Cancer Society Research Journal
- Oncology in AYA (Oral presentation - CGMH Taiwan)